Rematch is Redux best practices without the boilerplate. No more action types, action creators, switch statements or thunks.
Redux is an amazing state management tool, supported by a healthy middleware ecosystem and excellent devtools. Rematch builds upon Redux by reducing boilerplate and enforcing best practices. It provides the following features:
- Less than 2kb of size
- No configuration needed
- Reduces Redux boilerplate
- Built-in side-effects support
- React Devtools support
- TypeScript support
- Supports dynamically adding reducers
- Supports hot-reloading
- Allows to create multiple stores
- Supports React Native
- Extendable with plugins
- Many plugins available out of the box:
- Are you coming from an existing Redux codebase?, follow our tutorial
- Are you starting from the ground?, follow our starter tutorial
- If you're using TypeScript, you can jump to TypeScript utility types. Jump
- Create a GitHub issue for bug reports, feature requests, or questions
- Add a ⭐️ star on GitHub to support the project!
This project is licensed under the MIT license.